62060106 STERLING® OC-S-63, Series 6206, 63-1/4"L x 39-3/8"W x 72"H Roll-in Shower with Age in Place Backers - ADA Compliant
List price: $1622.75 and up
Made of solid Vikrell® material, this modular four-piece design moves around corners and through doorways with ease, Tongue-and-groove "snap together" installation. Lightly textured swirl-gloss finish, ADA-adaptable when installed per the requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines, Section 4.21 Shower Stalls, of the Act, Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access. More
- Made from solid Vikrell® material for strength, durability, and lasting beauty
- Lightly textured swirl-gloss finish hides scratches from everyday use
- Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease
- Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access
- Includes age in place factory installed backers for later grab bar installation
- Showers will comply with ICC ANSI A117.1 Standards section 1004.11.3.1.3.3 and the Fair Housing Act Accessibly Guidelines when installed per Requirement 6 (Reinforced walls for grab bars) of the Accessibility Guidelines. This applies to type A and B multi-family dwellings.
KOHLER Biscuit (-96)
- Similar Products
|404702||STERLING® Stinson® 1.28 All-in-One Toilet with Elongated B|
*All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested List Prices in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at your local supply outlet may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices supersede previous prices and are subject to change without notice. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color tiles should only be considered a guide.