K-10956 KOHLER® 1.28 gpf/4.85 lpf Touchless DC toilet flushometer
List price: $585.10 and up
Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, Touchless flushometers with Tripoint technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These flushometer valves, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, are UL listed and comply with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). More
- Solid metal construction for durability and reliability
- Fixture-mount design
- Includes four 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint™ technology for accurate activation
- Intended for toilet installations with 1-1/2" top spud coupling connection
- 1.28 gallons per flush for low water consumption
- Piston valve technology offers reliable and accurate flushing performance across pressures
- Activation distance is factory set - no adjustments on-site
- Chloramine resistance on all rubber exposed to waterway
- Manual courtesy flush button (works without DC power)
- 24 hour sentinel flush operates automatically if unit not flushed for 24 hours
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System™. See specification sheet for water use data.
Polished Chrome (-CP)
- Similar Products
|K-10957||KOHLER® Touchless DC toilet 1.6 gpf flushometer valve with Tripoint® technology|
|K-10962||KOHLER® Touchless DC toilet 1.6 gpf/6.0 lpf retrofit flushometer valve with Tripoint® technology|
*All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested List Prices in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at your local supply outlet may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices supersede previous prices and are subject to change without notice. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color tiles should only be considered a guide.